Dr. Benjamin Eskra, M.D.
As a NC board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Benjamin Eskra is fully accredited, and has years of experience helping men and women achieve their goals for their bodies through tremendous skill and knowledge. After graduating from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, PA, Dr. Eskra completed his general surgery residency at Christiana Care Health System in Newark, DE. He was granted a fellowship in plastic surgery from Providence Hospital in Southfield, MI, and is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Eskra is proud to also be a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is the author of two chapters in the publication Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review and an article in The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.
• Board Certification – American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Medical School – Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
• Internship – Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
• Residence – Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
• Professional Affiliations – North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons
Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons