Many of our North Carolina clients are seeing dramatic improvements in their facial appearance through dermal injection treatments, such as Restylane® Silk and Restylane® Lyft, available at New Visage for residents of Morehead City, Jacksonville, and nearby communities.
Restylane® products are formulated using only all-natural plant-sourced hyaluronic acid (HA) that has been demonstrated to be biocompatible with the human body, reducing the risk of any adverse or allergic reaction. At New Visage, we recommend Restylane® treatments for our clients who want to improve the condition of mature or sun damaged skin.
HOW DOES RESTYLANE® WORK?
The Restylane® product line includes several FDA-approved formulations that use hyaluronic acid (HA), an essential nutrient that helps skin cells become more hydrated, resulting in skin that is more supple and smooth. Restylane® works beneath the skin’s surface by delivering HA to skin cells at the deepest layers. This helps to trigger increased hydration and strengthen the skin’s cellular structure, thus building healthier, plumper and firmer skin cells.
WHAT DOES RESTYLANE® TREAT?
The Restylane® line includes several products to treat various conditions. Among our clientele, the following products might be producing remarkable results in treating the following conditions:
- Increases volume and fullness in lips that have become flat, thin, and brittle
- Enhances the outline and definition of the lips
- Reduces the appearance of vertical “smoker’s lines” and fine lines around the lips
- Augments and enhances volume and definition in the cheeks
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin in the mid-face region
- Specifically treats deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin
- A firmer formula designed to treat skin at the deepest layers
- Rejuvenates the face by increasing volume
- Adds volume and firmness to sagging skin
- Diminishes the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and folds in the face
ARE RESTYLANE® TREATMENTS PAINFUL?
A topical numbing agent will be applied to the treatment area to ensure your full comfort during treatment, and a very thin needle is used to administer the Restylane® treatment. The gel also contains lidocaine, a gentle numbing agent. Treatment takes only minutes and is not normally painful. You may resume normal activities right away after your treatment.
HOW LONG DOES A RESTYLANE® TREATMENT LAST?
A single Restylane® treatment will produce improvements that last up to a year in most cases.
Reduce your nasolabial folds, as well as fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenate your appearance with a simple Restylane® treatment performed by one of our specialists at New Visage. We serve residents of North Carolina in the Morehead City and Jacksonville region. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at 252-808-2NEW (2639).