Facials in Morehead City, NC
Everyone’s skin is a little different, which is why there are no “one-size-fits-all” skin care treatments. For some, exfoliation is the priority to reduce dead, dry skin cells on the surface that can dull the complexion. Others may need to combine exfoliation with targeted treatments to address acne, rosacea and the signs of aging. The professionals at New Visage understand skin care needs are as different as the people that have them, which is why we offer a broad range of facials to address a multitude of skin concerns and conditions for our clients in Morehead City, Jacksonville, and neighboring communities in North Carolina.
What are Facials?
Facials are typically pampering cosmetic treatments used to address various skin issues. Some treatments serve to wake up a tired complexion, while others provide targeted solutions for specific conditions. Treatments also infuse the skin with vital nutrients to boost skin health and provide necessary hydration for a silkier complexion. Facials may be performed before a special occasion to give your appearance an extra boost, or on a regular schedule to keep skin in top form throughout the year.
Options in Facials
Facials are an effective way to pamper your skin while treating a wide range of skin concerns. At New Visage, our expert aesthetician will help you select the best facial for your skin based on your specific concerns and desired outcome.
New Visage offers a number of options in facial treatments:
- Signature Correctional Facial - You’re sure to enjoy this relaxing facial that’s all about you! Our licensed aesthetician will design a personalized facial that’s specifically tailored to the needs of your skin so that you can feel clean and refreshed. This facial allows us to address dryness, dehydration, clogged pores and loss of elasticity. It may also treat skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, sun damage and uneven skin tone. Your aesthetician will customize your treatment to your specific needs.
- Signature Micropeel Facial - The micropeel facial is a combination of dermaplaning, a light chemical peel, and a corrective mask. The combination is more effective in reducing fine lines, softening acne scars, and reducing discoloration than dermaplaning or a light chemical peel alone. This treatment also allows for greater penetration of active ingredients like moisturizers, vitamins and antioxidants, and pigment reducing agents to achieve more dramatic results.
- Men's Facials - Facial treatments are not just for women. We offer a relaxing and therapeutic facial designed exclusively for men as well. This treatment focuses on a deep pore cleansing, exfoliation and a customized, nourishing mask. Follow up your facial with a relaxing massage of the face, neck and shoulders.
- Hydrafacial MD is a skin rejuvenation treatment with three simple steps: cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize.
- Facials/Teen Facials - Adults are not the only ones to be plagued by problem skin. Teenagers know the angst of skin issues as well, with oily, acne-prone skin that can be a victim of massive hormonal fluctuations. Fortunately, New Visage offers facials designed specifically for teen skin that keep breakouts at bay and produce a clearer, fresher complexion. Our team of professionals can help to recommend the best treatment for each patient, since no two teens have identical skin. You will see softer, smoother, healthier skin and a glowing complexion that helps your self-confidence soar during those trying teen years.
- Dermaplaning - Dermaplaning is an exfoliation treatment performed using a scalpel to gently reduce the skin’s outer layer, along with impurities, surface imperfections, and dead skin cells, revealing a fresh, smooth, radiant complexion.
- SaltFacial™ - The SaltFacial™ Skin Renewal Therapy is the new, non-invasive way for Soft, Supple, More Beautiful Skin … Naturally! A patent-pending 3 -step procedure, The SaltFacial Skin Renewal Therapy is safe and effective for all skin types. You’ll see immediate results, with no side effects and no downtime.
If you are a North Carolina resident in Jacksonville, Morehead City or nearby areas and want to learn more about these treatments, contact New Visage at 252-808-2NEW (2639).